Does the Sheriff handle evictions?

Yes. Bring or mail the original and one copy (or two copies) of the Writ of Restitution, issued by the court, a Letter of Instruction and the proper fees to the Blaine County Sheriff Civil Division. Eviction fees vary; contact our Civil Administrator to determine the exact amount of fees in your case.

Show All Answers

1. How do I have legal papers served?
2. How do I get a protection order?
3. Can the service fee be combined for two people?
4. When can I expect to receive the money that was awarded me?
5. Does the Sheriff handle evictions?
6. How many attempts does the Civil Division make before they return my papers as unserved?
7. Does a Writ issued to enforce a judgment need to be addressed to a specific Sheriff's Office?
8. Can the Sheriff's Office serve my documents if I don't have a physical address for the person to be served?