Due to COVID-19 safety concerns, please conduct as much business as possible online or over the phone.
If you must come in, please be courteous and remember to wear a mask. You can reach us by phone at 208-788-5530.
Property Tax Due Dates
Taxes are due on or before December 20th. If you choose to pay in two installments, the first half is due December 20th and the second half is due June 20th of the following year.
If payments are not paid by the due date, there is a 2% late fee charge as well as a 12% interest per annum charge added to the amount outstanding. Partial payments are also accepted, but late fees and interest still accrue on the amounts outstanding.
Ways To Pay Property Taxes
- Online with Credit / debit card (2.5% processing fee- minimum of $2) OR electronic check ($1.50 processing fee). See website below
- By Mail
- 219 South 1st Ave, Suite 102, Hailey, ID 83333 (Must be postmarked on or prior to due dates)
- 24/7 drop box at the Blaine County Annex Building
- 219 South 1st Ave, Hailey, ID 83333
- The drop box is to the left of the front doors
Looking Up Tax Amounts
If you need to look up tax year amounts, you can do so by clicking here https://maps.co.blaine.id.us/search/search.html Keep in mind that this website does not reflect any late fees or interest that may have been added to delinquent taxes.