Records FAQ

How do I get a Concealed Weapon Permit?

To obtain a concealed weapon permit, you must bring photo identification, proof of firearm training, any previous concealed weapon permits (CWL) issued to you and the $55 fee to the Driver’s Services Desk at the Blaine County Annex building located at 219 First Avenue South in Hailey, Idaho.

When applying for an Enhanced License to Carry Weapons Permit will additionally need an Enhanced Concealed Weapons License Training Certificate signed by a valid firearms instructor.

Permits are good for 4-5 years depending on the date of issuance.

Idaho Concealed Weapon License Info

Do I need a Concealed Weapon Permit?

Idaho’s Concealed Weapons Law


How do I report a crime tip?

The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office would like you to know that you may report a crime anonymously. Please include as much information about the crime as possible including names, numbers, description, license plates, etc. You are not required to include your name or any other information that you do not wish to reveal. Any personal information that you wish to reveal will be strictly confidential.

To report a crime tip, please contact our Detective Division at (208)788-5515.

    Clean Web Design