Blaine County Sheriff Records Division
(208)788-5555 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that some types of information filed with the Sheriff’s Office cannot be accessed while the cases are pending adjudication through the courts.
- Free of Charge to Any Involved Party
- $5.00 Fee for Insurance Company Requests
- Payment is accepted by cash or check payable to BCSO
PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS
The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office does not perform background checks for individuals.
The Idaho State Police Bureau of Criminal Identification will perform an inquiry of the Idaho Central Repository of Criminal History Records for a processing fee. The ISP Bureau of Criminal Identification can be reached at (208) 884-7130. https://www.isp.idaho.gov/BCI/index.html
A nationwide personal criminal history can be requested from the Federal Bureau of Investigation for a processing fee. The FBI Liaison Office can be reached at (304)625-5590. https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks
Hours: Monday through Friday
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- 12:00 p.m.- 5:30 p.m.
- 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
You will need:
- photo identification
- $5.00 fee is required in cash
- Payment may be made by credit card using our lobby kiosk for an additional small processing fee
- Checks are not accepted