Blaine County Road and Bridge re-opened the following roadways effective 04/26/17:
- Fish Creek Road
- High Five Road
- Road Canyon.
- West Fish Creek Road/ Main Fish Creek Road
Current Road Closures from Blaine County Road and Bridge:
- Croy Creek Road at Red Elephant (Snow plow turn around)
- East Colorado Gulch Road
- Red Elephant Road.
- Rock Creek Rd at the South Hwy 20 end & the North end that connects into Croy Creek Rd
- West Glendale Road at the snow plow turn around.Democrat Gulch Road – Closed to motorized traffic due to flood damage
- Spud Patch Road is closed due to flooding and a soft floor base.
These road closures are due to flood damage or to prevent deterioration on road surfaces until they can dry out. Thank you for your cooperation.
Turn around, don’t drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood deaths occur in vehicles. Stay tuned for updates.